1. Weaver, T.J.; Thomas, J.A.; Atre, S.V. and German, R.M. “Time Compressed Tooling for The 21st Century,” P/M Science & Technology Briefs, 1999, Vol. 1, pp. 20-22.
2. Atre, S.V.; Shivashankar, T.S.; Thomas, J.A. and German, R.M. “Novel Process for Particle Size Enlargement” Particulate Science and Technology, v 15, n 2, 1997, pp. 163-170.
3. Tidwell, C.D.; Ertel, S.I.; Ratner, B.D.; Tarasevich, B.; Atre, S.V. and Allara, D.L. "Endothelial Cell Growth and Protein Adsorption on Terminally Functionalized, Self-Assembled Monolayers of Alkanethiolates on Gold," Langmuir, 1997, 13, pp. 3404-3415
4. Seshadri, K.; Atre, S.V.; Tao, Y.T.; Lee, M. and Allara, D.L. "The Synthesis of Crystalline, Nanometer-Scale -(CH2)x- Clusters and Films at Gold Surfaces,"J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1997, 119, pp. 4698-4712.
5. Stranick, S.J., Atre, S.V.; Parikh, A.N.; Wood, M.C.; Allara, D.L.; Winograd, N.; and Weiss, P.S. "Nanometer Scale Phase Separation in Mixed Composition Self-Assembled Monolayers," Nanotechnology, 1996, 7, pp. 438-445.
6. Parikh, A.N.; Liedberg, B.; Atre, S.V.; Ho, M. and Allara, D.L. "Correlation of Molecular Organization and Substrate Wettability in the Self-Assembly of n-Alkylsiloxane Monolayers," J. Phys. Chem. 1995, 99, pp. 9996-1005.
7. Tour, J.M.; Jones, L.; Pearson, D.L.; Burgin, T.; Whitesides, G.M.; Allara, D.L.; Parikh, A.N. and Atre, S.V. "Self-Assembled Monolayers and Multilayers of Conjugated Thiols, a, w - Dithiols, and Thioacetyl-Containing Substrates. Understanding Attachments between Potential Molecular Wires and Gold Surfaces," J.Am. Chem. Soc. 1995, 117, pp. 9529-9536.
8. Atre, S.V.; Liedberg; B. and Allara, D.L. "The Structure and Wetting Properties of Mixed Monolayers of Variable Chain-Length CH3- and OH-Terminated Alkanethiolates on Gold," Langmuir, 1995, 11, pp. 3882-3891.
9. Allara, D.L.; Atre, S.V.; Snyder, R.G.; and Elliger, C.A. "Formation of a Crystalline Monolayer of Folded Molecules by Solution Self-Assembly of a, w - Alkanedioic Acids on Silver," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1991, 113, pp. 1852-1854.